Kinibi provides a general purpose secure environment for writing trusted applications. Most applications today perfrom security operations such as:
- Authenticate a user
- Establish a secure connection with a backend system
- Transmit, process or store sensitive data
Your application can benefit from:
- Attesting to the trustworthiness of a device
- Secure personalisation of an application and/or its data
- A common security platform across a range of devices and chipsets
These building blocks provided by Kinib underpin the security of many, and varied uses cases in the market today.
Learn how to architect and apply Kinibi security features to some selected use cases and be inspired to protect your application using Kinibi.